Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
REGISTER FOR TW AT THE NEW FORUMS havenrtpwi.info yes thats without the WWW

Applications:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Applications: Empty
PostSubject: Applications:   Applications: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Post here if you would like to join Haven:

Character:
LVL:
What you expect from the faction you join?

What was the last faction you were a member of and why did you leave?
Back to top Go down
https://havenpwi.board-directory.net
death s;

PostSubject: hi, remember me?   Applications: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

character, not really, im kinda serious

lvl, whatever you want me to be

what do i expect from the faction i join? what does the faction expect from me? i just want some frineds to beat up enemys with, and i need help, because no matter how high a lvl i am, im still a noob

last faction i was in, idk, why'd i leave, because all my friends were here, including you

im in already, this probably isnt registering, but whateva, im sure youll understand,

LOVE, Death_slayer
Back to top Go down
Jupiter

PostSubject: application   Applications: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 am

If this is the application, then let me in LOL.
EyeOfJupiter.
My resume is on monster.com ^^
Its 5am cant b serious right now .. Thanks team Haven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applications:   Applications: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Excelsior signing Very Happy

Blademaster, nearly L.50... I hope...
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: Guild Application   Applications: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm

LVL 71 AXE BM Vit Build.

i was previously in Varden why i left... well i didint leave they gave me the boot based on Officers vote why i dont know

i have 3 yrs TW Experience as s BM i usually roll wilth Cat squads or Cat kill squads

i Decided to join Haven because of more TW oppurtunity
Back to top Go down
Theochan

PostSubject: Re: Applications:   Applications: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey I literally just messaged Peach before I found this website, so I'll apply here too

Character: Assasin
LVL: 55 (dex build)
What you expect from the faction you join? I read your 'Who we are' and I loved it. I'm looking for a friendly active guild with the goal in mind to become stronger as a faction and help each other out. I worked with a few of your members on an FB and they were very friendly. I also see you doing TW's and would love to help one day. I'm very active, I play almost everyday, trying to get stronger. I'm also very friendly ^^ though a bit shy at first settling in.

What was the last faction you were a member of and why did you leave? Rapture, earned Executor in the early days but the faction became more inactive. Gradually I outgrew it levelwise and could not ask for help nor was the faction asking for much help itself. I haven't left yet but will do as soon as offered a place. I'm looking for a new home, I hope you will be able to offer me that~ ^^"

How will you notify me? Mailbox? My username is Theochan

Hope to hear from you soon

PostSubject: Re: Applications:   Applications: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I just registered and am awaiting confirmation to apply. ^^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications:   Applications: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Haven :: Apply Here-
Jump to: